Why do you apply the Bible to everyone else and not yourselves?
Why do you constantly go beyond what is written when the Bible says not to?
Why do you disfellowship people for not agreeing with your every word when you have been proven wrong and without Gods spirit direction for over 100 years?
Why have you not applied Deuteronomy 18: 20-22 to Russell, Rutherford, Franz, Henschel, Knorr and yourselves?
“However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. And in case you should say in your heart: “How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?” when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it.”
When being accused of being false prophets why do you LIE and say, “We never spoke in the name of Jehovah”? http://www.jwfacts.com/images/awake-1993-mar-22-page-4.jpg
• “For an answer, people should listen to the plain preaching by the remnant prefigured by Jeremiah, for these preach to men the present-day fulfillment of Jeremiah’s prophecies. Who made them a prophet to speak with the authority that they claim? Well, who made Jeremiah a prophet?” Watchtower 1959 Jan. 15 pp.39-41
• “Those who do not read can hear, for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, just as he did in the days of the early Christian congregation.” Watchtower 1964 Oct. 1 p.601
• “All True Christians ARE Prophets. The New American Bible correctly states: “Prophet means ‘one who speaks for another,’ especially for God. It does not necessarily mean that he predicts the future!” You will be interested to learn that God has on earth a people, all of whom are prophets, or witnesses for God. In fact, they are known throughout the world as Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Awake! 1986 June 8 p. 9
• “Today, Jehovah provides instruction by means of “the faithful steward.” Pay Attention to Yourself and to All The Flock p.13
• “commissioned to serve as the mouthpiece and active agent of Jehovah… commission to speak as a prophet in the name of Jehovah…” The Nations Shall Know that I am Jehovah” – How? pp.58,62
• “…commission to speak as a “prophet” in His name….” Watchtower 1972 Mar. 15 p.189
Why do you white wash all of this and act as if it hasn’t happened? There are hundreds of volumes of Watchtower and Awakes that have documented all these facts and contain countless proof of YOU going beyond what is written. There is countless proof that you are not chosen by God or his Son. Why do you continue to try and keep control of all of these people?
It is clear that you are not in fear of Jehovah God himself or his Son. Instead of disfellowshipping ones who are proven as false prophets you disfellowship anyone that disagrees with you and label them as apostates. You have replaced Christ Jesus as their mediator with yourselves. When you claim to speak for God and your predictions fail miserably does that not fall into blasphemy against the Holy Spirit? Is this not an unforgivable sin? When you say you represent God and then go beyond what is written are you not playing God yourselves?
I don’t expect to hear back from any of you on the Governing Body but I know you are aware of this web site and have it monitored all the time. You have made millions of people sick and are blood guilty for all of them. Jehovah will apply Deuteronomy 18:20-22 to you soon enough. You have managed to set yourself up as untouchable from the flocks you reign over but Jesus will handle you when he returns. You are wrong about 1914 and I believe you know it. When Jesus returns your eyes will be closed fast asleep but you will be AWAKE soon!
Matthew: 23:13-15, “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men; for YOU yourselves do not go in, neither do YOU permit those on their way in to go in. “Woe to YOU, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because YOU traverse sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one YOU make him a subject for Ge·hen´na twice as much so as yourselves.
By a slave in Christ,